Make Money while helping the environment. Keep scrap metal out of landfills. We will buy scrap from individuals and businesses. Come to our drop-off location at 60 Rayette Road. We will accurately weigh your scrap metals and pay a fair market price on site.
Receiving is open to the public –
- Receiving doors are located at the south side of the building.
- We know time is money. Our receiving is fast and efficient.
- We accept all scrap metals at one of our 4 loading docks.
- We have 2 government inspected scales and a metal analyzer on site.
- We offer competitive pricing for all items.
- We cannot accept any materials containing PCB at this facility.
Whether you manage a metal fabrication shop, a machine shop or you have a lot of scrap metal you need to dispose of, we can provide the appropriate equipment and program unique for your needs.
- For commercial accounts only.
- Bins are available in 14 to 40 yards.
- We can provide different size bins, drums and boxes. Please phone or email for more information or to request a proposal or quote for you business needs.
- We offer exceptional service and fast payments to all our customers.
- References are available upon request.